Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm Naija now, dont blame me!!

I operate on NP time, shey u remember your parents taking you to Ngozi's 1pm birthday party at 7pm, sorry its inborn, so I'm only just updating this shege!

Aaaah this weekend was fire ooo, infact my right brain was telling my left "omoge u fine o", that even my blood vessels were sachayin their way through my body. It was that kind of good. So my sis and the crew got in Friday as soon as we can, and then the rest of them spent the next 3hrs tryng to get me ready for my date! Infact you would have thought I was going for Ms World contest the way the thing was shacking them. I think sis has alterior motives, E be like say Emeka don pad her pocket finish, or maybe both of them wan use me do 419. Actually I think its because she is looking for someone with her to move to this little town that her fiance and Emeka live in. Sha na so we do am, by the time he showed up, home girl was on point, all that remained was for me to carry my stethoscope, so that I can check his heart beat when he saw me. Me sef I was sort of scared, cause you know I had seen pics and heard from the grape vines that he was hot, but you know how some people too think Seal the singer is hot, so that term is very subjective. Sha the bobo was fine kai, and not just that, he was the 6'3 that he claimed to be! Infact as soon as I saw him through the peephole, I ran back into the bathroom, and had to put on a lil bit more sexy fragrance for goodluck! Plus he can dress o, you should have seen us together, we looked like we should be on the cover of something! So the date was great, got to catch up over dinner, and later on went to a live jazz club. My silly sister had asked him what time he would be bringing me back, and he said at a respectable hr, and can u imagine he took me home at 2am :( I mean I wasnt ready for the date to end, we hugged, and he gave me a peck on the lips (no tongue action my friends), he was a gentleman the whole way. Gave me a wink, a huge smile and said he'd see me later Sat at the party. I said "goodnight handsome", in my head of course abeg I've a rep to maintain, and realized that I needed to change outfits for tomorrow, because this one na fire!

Sat, we ran to the mall in the afternoon in search of a hot red dress, initially I had planned on wearing a sexy top and jeans for the party but Meckus calls for a hot red dress cause "there's fire on the mountain, run run run!!!" Found the perfect dress, even had my makeup done at the mall, hair full of loose bouncy curls, all ready to make my entrance at the shindig! Of course we were planning on going late, it was an exclusive affair, and we were already rolling in 6 FOINE girls deep so we planned on turning heads. Party started at 10pm, and was scheduled to run all night, we got there at 12:30am, only after we got the phone call that it was seriously packed by midnight. DJ was my sister's friend, so we had already told him to announce us once he saw us come in, and he did, it was crazy! See haters oooo, I love my naija people sha! Of course we walked in there like it was nothing, just smiling, and looking left to right. I spotted Emeka as soon as we came there, and he was standing with 3 other friends, of course I knew I had to acknowledge him, stroke his ego a little bit, especially since his friends were looking at me with eyes bigger than Obasanjo's own! So I walked over, smiled and gave him a hug, at which point he whispered, "You are looking gorgeous, beautiful". Now was the time for me to do my own "askoh" (remember that term?), so I said loudly for his friends to hear, "let me go say hello to folks, I'll catch up with you later", and walked away feling the intense heat rays and vibe from him. Every strut I took away from his side set off fireworks I tell you!

Dang ok, sorry my pager is going off, code blue in hospital, aaaah wahala tonight o, update later peeps

8 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

absolutely loving your style. I need to take a leaf outa your book. Im looking forward to the rest.

Anonymous said...

lmao@ 'meckus'(that kills me) being fire like "there's fire on the mountain, run run run!!!" you're too funny for words oh babe... babe your game in on point... perfectly on point... luvs it!!!

Unknown said...

Hey girl...just came across your blog and am lovin it...I am especially loving this story about your date with the handsome guy...pls update us with the full gist o...we dey wait....

chainreader said...

hahahahaha. this is not fair! your life is soooo "grey anatomy-ish". why can't that happen to me.

tell you what, next time your beeper goes off, ignore it and finish the gist...........

i kid, i kid!

angie said...

Came to ur blog from OWNB and girl i m just loving ur blog.
Pls finish up this hot gist soon oh. No naija time.

Naijadude said...

Omg! pull that stunt on me and I am so killing you! Well some girl did the same thing to me as well, I ignored her for awhile. but the shyt worked eh! LOL thats smart!

I LOVE YOUR BLOG, I AM SO GOING TO BOOKMARK IT!!!

Daddy's Girl said...

Ahh... love this post. You are living it up girl - I love it.

Anonymous said...

NAIRN * SIRHIM = KING * ZAIRZ