Sunday, January 7, 2007

New dude :)

I know
I know
its been a week, way overdue!
actually writin this from my pocketpc in the hospital!
I promise a real update in the next day or so
For now though, ladies and men, kiss on the 1st date yes or no?
Guys, if you are really feeling a female, how do you know if its ok to kiss her or not? as in to make sure she isnt backing away, and you know your breath isnt funky!
Yeah so someone else is sort of in the mix now, luckily he's out of town. Takes my mind of Dr O for now. Its my sister's fiance's friend, and though we've spent the last like 10days talking on the phone, we're meeting up this weekend! Sister's fiance is having a bday party and so I'm flying in for it, so it should be rather interesting! I figure what the heck, never put all your eggs in 1 basket :) So introducing Emeka!
Yup he's a doctor, whats with me and all these doctors, I'd much prefer an engineer, I hear they are technical with their hands...I kid! lol
Stats:
  • 33yrs (3 up on me, hmmm)
  • cardiothoracic surgeon (maybe he'll save my heart! lol)
  • Igbo (I havent dated Naija period in the past 3yrs, and already in a mth, 2 Igbo men, God dey o!)
  • Attractive
  • says he's 6'3, we know yall men lie, so he's prob 6'0, I'm 5'9, not ideal but alright, I can hang! lol
  • Charming personality
  • grew up here, spent couple yrs of high schl in Naija.
rest of stats will be updated after the trip!


Party is sat, but we're hanging out fri for sure, and of course I made sure to book a late sunday flight just in case! Dude sounds hella sexy on the phone, pics are on point, he has called me everyday for past 10days, esp when Dr O has been too busy for me! and my sis says I'll absolutely love him. Dr O has been confusing me lately so I've kinda chilled on him, I dont chase dudes sorry!

Hehe I'm excited!!
Pager is going off, gotta run!!

7 comments:

Ms zee said...

Take this as a compliment, you sound just like my mum. Dad passed eons ago and she suddenly realised that at 50 she wanted to be on the dating scene. she dated 4 guys in a month, 2 igbo, a yoruba man and my new daddy who is half german and half yoruba... I'll give you mum's advise " you need to take all the exits on the highway when you get lost cos one of them always leads home" .. They have been together for 2yrs and she is loving every sec of it...

Beautifully Human said...

babes you are really rockin'! wow; wouldnt I love to be in your shoes! hehehe
I agree with you- you shouldnt put all your eggs in one basket - smart thinking.
ps: which hospital do you work at, cos I need to come work over there too! it seems all the hot, eligible Igbo men are over there! lol!

chainreader said...

hey, welcome back! oooh, there we were chanting about how we wanted to hear more Dr O, and you go and hit us over the head with this emeka guy! girl, you are hot!

ps. please, we aren't really ready to wait another week for an update! so i'll start bugging you about it now.

give us more! please?

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

This is serious serious happenings. I am so excited for you. 2 doctors, and a heart surgeon - casue of the fact he's a heart doctor I like him already. LOL. Girl you are rocking it. I trust you dress Sharrrrrrrrp when you meet him. To keep him dying for more of your company, give him a hug and a kiss on both cheeks when you meet him - you know the europian style. So he knows you are a lady of class. oooze class oooze class. OK. Keep us updated.

Doc A said...

Hey people, we'll see how it goes, if I have a blast fri, I'll do kissy kissy! lol I'll just go with the flow, cause a good date fri could mean a FREE lunch Sat, and a FREE brunch Sunday or something!
Dr O is cool, but has been acting diff since he got back from visiting fam. Maybe momsie has done arrangie for am or something, I no sabi :) But how about he hasnt stopped by all week and we stay 10mins away from each other, and I saw his wack self at the gym, so I know he has a tad bit of time!

I love the kissy on both cheeks suggestion, remember this is naija man sha, how will that work. Do I do the hug and then kiss him on both cheeks, what if the silly bobo turns slideways and then gbam it lands on his lips??

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

naughty naughty!!!!!!

two Drs? wao and me i have no obe 'sob sob' only kidding, really u should just have fun an dnot put ur eggs in one basket as u said.

we r waiting on an update abeg.

Anonymous said...

your love life sure is heating up. ignore Dr O and he'll be back.
if you're dealing with a naija man..i'd caution you to not be overly aggressive...i.e. hold off on kissing on the first date.
but then again you are a grown a** woman dealing with a grown a** man... so go with the flow.