Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Yr!

Hey there everyone, wishing you all the best 2007 has to offer in life, faith, God, finances, emotional and mental stability, and PEACE OF MIND!! So much to say, so little time, I'm working tonight New Years eve:( I guess sick folks dont like holidays! Dr O is off for a few days visiting fam, an ex stopped by unannounced 2days ago, my sister got proposed to, a patient died, another patient looks like they wont be making it, Saddam was executed, Barrack Obama became president. Oooh ok, I got a lil carried away on the last part! Well this 1st week of Jan is probably going to be one of my most difficult ones in a while, and Jan will be a crazy crazy schedule, but I'll have to touch on the stories I mentioned ASAP, or I'll go mad!! I need TLC, Dr O come back now!!!!

5 comments:

Beautifully Human said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRL!!
May all your hearts desires be fulfilled in 2007.

NaijaBloke said...

Happy new year Gurl and may Dr O come correct in 2007 ..LOL

U have a lovely week

chainreader said...

update, now! please. biko, nwa nnem! oh?

"we want to know, want to know
we want to know 'bout Dr O!
about Dr O".

yeah, am multi talented! i can sing. my voice is terrible, but i'll be all in your face with this song if you don't update soon!

now, how's that for subtle begging?

NaijaBloke said...

Update o

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...what is happening - I forget- busy doctor..