Monday, December 25, 2006

More Christmas update

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful blessed holiday, I'm still on a high from yesterday and cant seem to get myself to do anything. My sisters and cousins have been waiting for me all day, and at this point if I get there before 8pm, they should be happy. Dr O went back to work tonight, and what makes it worse is he's on call! In the case of taking surgery call, he's pretty much going to be in there for 30+hrs! Now what this means is that I wont hear from him till more than likely early Wed. Now I go back to work tomorrow, but what do I look like running to another dept to sneak a peek at him, it'll only mess me up for the rest of the day, and I need to stay focused for my patients **sigh**

So last night, we watched an old time classic, Coming to America, and we had a blast with it, we spent the whole movie, imitating everything, we were almost in tears by the time it was done, I've not had so much innocent fun in a loooong time, it was too cute!! If I thought any less of him in the past 3weeks since we officially met, it got wipped away, and even if nothing comes out of this, I'll be happy with the way last night went. I wish I had time to go into detail about that one date I mentioned, but it'll take me an hr so I'll summarize :) Basically he picked me up for a night of dinner, arcades and karaoke, and turns out this boy does have hidden talents! He used to be the lead singer of his church's choir (yup CHURCH...he's a GOOD boy...yesssssss) back in his late teen years, and he dedicated the song to me...awwwww. Then we took me home, thanked me for a lovely date, kissed my hand, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and a nice bear hug. Can we say awwwwwww.

Ok well back to last night, by the time he left my place, it was 6am, and he had to be in at work at 3pm, so he went home to crash, told me he'd send me a text message later tonight, since he cant use the phone. I walked him to the door, and probably spent a min starring at each other, just holding hands, words unspoken just the endearing silence as our eyes connected and smiled at each other. Just when I couldnt take it any more, I blurted out "A penny for your thoughts", and he flashed a smile, with a dentition so perfect, I couldnt help grinning ear to ear, as he hugged me tight, and planted one on me!!! Yes we finally did kiss on the mouth ooooo. Those juicy lips set mine on fire, and I can still see the smoke coming from them till now!! See how that one kiss was making my body go gbiji gbiji like mumu!! Kai this is serious, worrrahelll is this, abi na jazz dis bobo dey use?? LOL of course not, but thats how I felt, I closed the door, and watched his car drive away from my window, and fell down to the couch, and stayed there till a few hrs ago.

Maybe I'm just not used to "good" guys, maybe I'm not used to someone genuinely liking you, maybe I'm just "man-deprieved", but whatever it is, I feel like I'm sooo gone! My phone is going off now, its a text message "hey cutie, hope ur smiling, just thinking of u, and I'm flashing a huge smile. A penny for your thoughts? hahahaha" Yes he sent me a text!!! So I'm responding back with a "hey handsome, where did u get that fantastic smile from :) " Yup I'm a flirt, my people would call me a natural born one, but this one is genuine sha, me likes :)

Someone pls tell me I'm not going crazy, its been only 3 weeks since I've known this guy, and only 2 weeks since we've had some for of daily communication, and I've only had 2 real dates with him, what is this? Like its not lust, I actually hope something will come out of this, and I want to take it slow and make sure it works out, have him chase me, have him WANT ME! Make him want me? Make him be "my personal Dr"lol but u get it right? 2007 looks very promising, maybe this Valentine's day I'll have a real Valentine, and not lousy gifts from exes that are buggaboos! Pray for me oooooo, I really want this to work out!!!

11 comments:

Beautifully Human said...

wow!!! sounds very promising, this Dr O. I really really really hope it works out for you two.
Merry Xmas!!

Anonymous said...

woohooo...finally! someone i can live vicariously through.. LOL

NaijaBloke said...

Na wah o !!!
Merry Xmas in arrears and a Happy New yr in advance

Naija Vixen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naija Vixen said...

wow, just came across ur blog...well i hope things go ryt 4 both of u...merry xmas

Naijadude said...

Just came across the blog. Hmm and it was interesting reading Dr O's tales. Well I think you are just being overwhelmed by emotions but seems like you are going at a good pace, you might be in for something real good!!!!

Merry Xmas in arrears, Happy New Year in advance

Unknown said...

Merry Xmas and best wishes for the New Year ahead!! With Dr O and everything else!! 2007 does look promising for you though!!! (smile)

Chookz said...

So far so good!!
You seem to have a gem if he does not come up with sleazy lines like "A ma uma a sa aru!!" and "Apu na anwu"

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

This is serous gistoo - sizziling hot, - but my brother was teaching me, that when you want a relationship to work, u need to take it slow and work towards getting intimate - i.e. allow him to get to know you in a slow pace, especially when you want this to last. You know what to do. Stay blessed.

Doc A said...

thanks everyone for the comments. Take it slow, I like that, I'm not looking for quick fling, I really want this to be long lasting. I'm not looking for taxi "drop", I'm trying to buy the Bentley! I'm not trying to ride Okada, I'm trying to ride Airoooplaaane!! You feel me!!

chainreader said...

i love your description of the kiss. it made me smile. i know that feeling.

"if you wanna know
what he really feels
it's in his kiss
that's where it is!"

naaa, i don't really believe that. but i like the song!