Sunday, December 10, 2006

The life and times of a Naija woman

I'm a 30yr old Naija woman trying to make it in the USA. I was Born in NYC, and raised in Europe and Lagos, Nigeria. A product of a broken home, with an Igbo father and a mother who is Igbo and Lebanese. I am also a pediatrician by profession and curently dating and taking applications.
Just the life and times of me, a Naija woman, some stuff that will be posted here has been twisted for sakes of remaining anonymous, you may call me Phantom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. wassup Phantom.. Welcome to blogsville.. your blog looks to be interesting oh for a younger naija chick like me as well as an aspiring doctor... so welcome welcome welcome.. in fact i'm going to think of a welcome song.. if i find one.. i'll come back and sing it for you... lol...

Anonymous said...

sorry oh... my blog is acting up.. but the link is http://overwhelmednaijababe.blogspot.com... you left me a comment a week or so again.. thanks for that sha...

Funmi said...

Hey Phantom! Welcome to blogville. Hope you enjoy the ride :)

http://diversethots.blogspot.com/

Doc A said...

thanks everyone, I'll try and update it as freq as i can!!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

welcome to blogsville
:-)