Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!!! I think I'm in Like...

with a fine man by the name of Dr O. Yup yup, I think I'm in LIKE! lol no really, he's over now, and we spent Christmas eve together, and its been lovely, we cooked dinner together, ate, and just sat down and talked about our lives...too innocent, too cute, he didnt pull a move! Didnt try anything, instead he pulled me close at midnight, and kissed me on my forehead!! My forehead...kai, this naija man has style, and whispered, "Merry Christmas" in my ear. I almost melted, as in, you could have used me then to fry meat, my inside turned into mush, like butter o! I had to behave myself, and I'm still shaking inside. Infact I told him i had to email my cousin, and thats why I'm on here, but I had ot get away from him for a sec. We're about to watch a movie, and so I gotta run...

I thank God for the birth of Jesus Christ, I pray you take time to thank Him too
I thank Him for this man, I dont know what it is, or how he does it, but he's eating me away bit by bit, and I'm a tough cookie but this is serious!!

1 comment:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

hmmm I want to hear more. This gist is sizzling hOT.